You can change the lives of young Jews. Ramah Day Camp is a proud project of the greater Washington, DC Jewish community. With the help of donors like you, Ramah has created a vibrant, immersive Jewish home that nourishes campers and staff. Your support will enable Ramah Day Camp to:
- Continue its commitment to providing need-based scholarships for families
- Recruit and retain outstanding summer staff from the DC area and Israel
- Embrace campers with disabilities and special needs
- Provide cutting edge-programs and experiential education opportunities
- Put down roots on our own DC area campus
Please donate now to ensure that young Jews have the brightest future. Click the Donate Today link below to make your gift to Ramah Day Camp. Todah Rabbah!
Suggested Annual Donation Campaign
We believe that giving at any level—and making the Camp Ramah experience accessible to everyone—is one of our core values, one which we work to instill in all our campers and their families. We hope you agree. In that spirit, the professional and volunteer leadership of Ramah Day Camp invite our camp families to join us in making a tax-deductible gift to the Day Camp along with their tuition payment. Current families will see a suggested voluntary contribution of $72 (for 2-3 week campers) or $180 (for 4-6 week campers) appear on their bills. This gift is 100% voluntary and families may opt out or adjust the suggested amount when making payments, or by calling our office at (301) 500-8251. Our primary goal is 100% participation.