Special Discounts & Tours for Day Camp Families
Special Overnight Camp Discounts for Day Camp Families:
Ramah New England runs two camps, Ramah Day Camp of Greater Washington and Camp Ramah New England. Camp Ramah New England (CRNE) is an overnight camp in Palmer, Massachusetts for children currently in grades 2-10. Children currently in 2nd grade can participate in a 2-week Kochavim mini-session. Current 3rd graders can participate in a 2-week Kochavim mini-session or a regular 4-week session. And children in graders 4+ can participate in a 4-week session.
For those campers ready for our overnight experience, we are pleased to announce these special offers:
- If you register for CRNE before October 1st, 2020, you will receive our Early Registration discount: $150 off of tuition for full-summer (8-week) campers, and $100 off of tuition for one-session (4-week) campers. (There is no early registration discount for Kochavim Mini-Sessions.)
- Anyone who attends a 4-week program at CRNE for the first time will receive our $500 first-time camper discount (eligible to any first-time overnight-camp camper enrolled for 4 or 8 weeks who does not also receive the Foundation for Jewish Camp’s “One Happy Camper” grant).
- Any camper who was registered for 2020 and would have received this new camper discount will receive this discount in 2021.
- If your child was registered to attend a two-week Kochavim mini-session program in 2020 and is now coming for 4 weeks in 2021, you will receive this discount.
- Additionally, any 2020 DC Day Camper who attends CRNE for the first time in 2021 will receive an additional $500 off of tuition! This applies to ALL sessions and programs at CRNE, including our 2-week Kochavim mini-session!
- Any camper who enrolls in BOTH the Ramah Day Camp as well as a 2- or 4-week session at CRNE will receive the above discounts AND an additional $50 off per week at the Day Camp.
We offer the 2-week Kochavim program throughout the summer so that kids can attend many wonderful weeks of Ramah Day Camp, and also spend two weeks at CRNE in one of our Kochavim mini-sessions. We’ve had many campers who have done this with much success. For our older campers, you have the option to split your summer at both camps, spending up to four weeks at the Day Camp and one 4-week session at the Overnight Camp.
Virtual Multimedia Tours:
To learn more about our incredible overnight camp program, please sign up for an online tour of our facilities! You can connect live via Zoom with Josh Edelglass, Assistant Director of Camp Ramah New England. Josh will guide you through a multimedia presentation, with videos and 360-degree panoramic photos of our campgrounds, and will answer all of your questions as well. Josh’s next block of tours will be on Sunday, September 13th and Monday, September 14th, and then again on Sunday, October 18th and Monday, October 19th. Other weekday times are available upon request. Please contact Josh to make a reservation.
To register for 2021 at our overnight camp in Palmer, MA, please click here. Registration for the Day Camp will open in November so stay tuned!
Whether in DC or Palmer, we look forward to having your children back at camp for Kayitz 2021!