We are busy preparing for a marvelous summer. As the start of camp approaches, watch your email and check this page frequently for additional information about the summer!
INFORMATION FOR KAYITZ (SUMMER) 2021:
- Click here for the 2021 Ramah Day Camp Family Handbook. Included in the Family Handbook is a Daily Packing List, an overview of our Summer Calendar, Contact Information for our senior staff, and much more!
- Want an overview of our summer calendar? Click here.
- A parent orientation for Ramah Day Camp families will be held on Monday, June 7 at 8:00 p.m. A Zoom link has been emailed to parents. We will record the meeting and send the link to parents later that week for those that are unable to attend.
- Our first informational session for camp families was held on Sunday, April 11. Click here to watch the recording of this event.
- Meet our Hanhalah (senior camp leadership) by clicking here.
- Please click here to sign into your CampMinder account.
- Please click here to read COVID related updates and FAQ’s specific to this coming summer.
INFORMATION FROM PREVIOUS SUMMERS:
- Click here if you would to read COVID-19 related decisions, updates, and FAQ’s from the spring of 2020.
- Click here for the 2019 Family Handbook.
- Click here for the 2019 JFD Swim Program Progression Summary and to learn more about swim skill development.
The Ramah community exists year-round. We hope that all returning parents will like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram to keep up with all the current news and photos from Camp Ramah and the Ramah community year-round.
Visit our blog during the year and throughout the summer to keep up-to-date with all the fun things happening at camp all year long.
Thanks for being a part of our Ramah family!