We are busy preparing for a marvelous summer. As the start of camp approaches, watch your email and check this page frequently for additional information about the summer!
We invite 2022 camp families to join us as we begin our new season:
- A Parent Info Session for Ramah Day Camp families will be held on Wednesday, June 1 at 8:00 p.m. A Zoom link will be emailed to parents. We will record the meeting and send the link to parents later that week for those that are unable to attend.
- Our Welcome Event for all Ramah DC families will be held on Sunday, June 26 from 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. at camp – no RSVP’s needed. Come for a short time or stay as long as you’d like! At this event, you will have an opportunity to meet your children’s madrichim (counselors), Rosh Edah (division head) and our senior staff, pick up your Ramah T-shirt, and take a tour of camp!
KAYITZ 2022 CALENDAR:
Take a look at the fun planned for this summer!
KAYITZ 2022 FAMILY HANDBOOK:
Click here for the 2022 Ramah Day Camp Family Handbook. Included in the Family Handbook is a Daily Packing List, an overview of our Summer Calendar, Contact Information for our senior staff, and much more!
INFORMATION FROM KAYITZ (SUMMER) 2021:
- Click here for the 2021 Ramah Day Camp Family Handbook.
- Want an overview of our summer calendar? Click here.
- Click here for the JFD Swim Program Progression Summary and to learn more about swim skill development.
- Meet our Hanhalah (senior camp leadership) by clicking here.
- Please click here to sign into your CampMinder account.
- Please click here to read COVID related updates and FAQ’s specific to 2021.
- Click here if you would to read COVID-19 related decisions, updates, and FAQ’s from the spring of 2020.
The Ramah community exists year-round. We hope that all returning parents will like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram to keep up with all the current news and photos from Camp Ramah and the Ramah community year-round.
Visit our blog during the year and throughout the summer to keep up-to-date with all the fun things happening at camp all year long.
Thanks for being a part of our Ramah family!