Information for 2o24 Camp Families:
Orientation, Calendar and Handbook information for Kayitz 2024 are not available at this time. We will make those details available in the spring. In the meantime, some of the information below from Kayitz 2023 may be helpful to you. As always, please contact us with any questions. We look forward to having you at Ramah Day Camp!
We are busy preparing for a marvelous summer. As the start of camp approaches, watch your email and check this page frequently for additional information about the summer!
We invite 2023 camp families to join us as we begin our new season:
- A Parent Info Session for Ramah Day Camp families will be held on Wednesday, June 7 at 8:00 p.m. A Zoom link has been emailed to parents. We will record the meeting and send the link to parents later that week for those that are unable to attend.
- Our Welcome Event for all Ramah DC families will be held on Sunday, June 25 from 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. at camp – no RSVP’s needed. Come for a short time or stay as long as you’d like! At this event, you will have an opportunity to meet your children’s madrichim (counselors), Rosh Edah (division head) and our senior staff, pick up your Ramah T-shirt, and take a tour of camp!
KAYITZ 2023 CALENDAR:
Take a look at the fun planned for this summer!
KAYITZ 2023 FAMILY HANDBOOK:
The 2023 Ramah Day Camp Family Handbook will be available shortly and parents will receive an email with the link when it becomes available. In the meantime, you are welcome to view the 2022 handbook (which has some of the same information) by clicking here. Included in the Family Handbook each year is a Daily Packing List, an overview of our Summer Calendar, Contact Information for our senior staff, and much more!
OTHER HELPFUL INFORMATION:
- Click here for the JFD Swim Program Progression Summary and to learn more about swim skill development.
- Meet our Hanhalah (senior camp leadership) by clicking here.
- Please click here to sign into your CampMinder account.
The Ramah community exists year-round. We hope that all returning parents will like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram to keep up with all the current news and photos from Camp Ramah and the Ramah community year-round.
Visit our blog during the year and throughout the summer to keep up-to-date with all the fun things happening at camp all year long.
Thanks for being a part of our Ramah family!