The camp day begins and ends at the bus stop. Our counselors have planned programs, games, songs, and cheers to make the bus ride an extension of Camp Ramah itself. Ramah Day Camp provides safe, efficient, and reliable transportation throughout most of the Greater Washington, DC area. Our bus drivers and bus counselors are committed to ensuring a safe, fun and pleasant ride for your campers.
Generally, our morning pick up times are between 8:00 and 8:30 am. Children arrive home in the afternoon between 4:30 and 5:00 pm. We will communicate with you if there are significant changes in our timing due to weather or traffic conditions. We are committed to developing the most efficient transportation routes each summer to best serve our community.
Our current bus stops include:
- 22nd/23rd between M & N Streets (Dupont Circle / West End, DC)
- 34th & Ordway Streets (Cleveland Park, DC)
- Torchinsky Home (Takoma, DC)*
- Tenleytown (DC)*
- Congregation Beth El (Bethesda, MD)
- Ohr Kodesh Congregation (Chevy Chase, MD)
- Shaare Torah Congregation (Gaithersburg, MD)
- Spring Mill Field Office (Kemp Mill/Silver Spring, MD)
- Congregation Har Shalom (Potomac, MD)
- B’nai Israel Congregation (Rockville, MD)
- Agudas Achim Congregation (Alexandria, VA)
* These stops are available on select weeks.
Parents may also choose to drive directly to camp for 9:00 am drop-off and 4:00 pm pickup.